Wednesday, April 23, 2008

A New Beginning

So I've been away from posting entries for a while now, but there's good reason for that. I have to say the later half of 07 and the beginning of 08 has been interesting.... to say the least. I've gone from being clinically depressed, ending a long relationship, quitting a job.. to putting myself out there, becoming increasingly positive, finding a very special person and starting a new relationship, finding and starting a new job, and now leaving that job.... yes, I'm once again unemployed. I've been in this situation before.. about a year and a half ago actually. 

I have to admit I do have some of the same concerns, of course most of them surrounding finances, but I know in myself that I've got a much different attitude. This is a huge opportunity for myself to explore, to figure myself out... and BEGIN a new journey. I'm extremely excited about starting a career in which I am truly PASSIONATE about and NOT one that I'm constantly forcing myself to do.

So here's to a NEW BEGINNING!

CHEERS!!!


No comments: