Wednesday, January 28, 2009

The NBA is FAAAANTASTIC

Recently, I've been blessed with a brand new entertainment system along with an HDPVR and with the PVR came a ton of channels I didn't have previously.. like the NBA in HD and Raptors TV. I gotta say, I haven't watched this much NBA action since the late 90s... and I'm hooked again!

Have you caught the NBA analyst show: NBA TV? I've been trying to catch it more often nightly... it features Ahmad Rashad, Gary Payton and Chris Webber. These guys are hilaaarious! Love watchin the highlights with these 3 commenting/shouting/blurting out random noises.. they've got great chemistry and comedy. Its super casual.. Its almost like they're hangin out at the barbershop chattin up hoops. Speaking of which, the above commercial is CLASSIC.

Ernie, Kenny, Chuck.. yah, I still like to watch.

No comments: