Okay, i've gotta fill in the blank. and in order to do that, i'm gonna have to think like a kid again. I'm just gonna go way basic and ask myself again, what are my TRUE passions. gotta think back to when i was 6 years old, when i was 12 and when i was 19. i think i got lost in the 20s... and my interests kinda veered all over the place. Really got unfocused. So what do i like? i'm gonna make a list with no order in mind:
1. Sneakers: when i was in grade 4, i fell in love with Nike AIR, asics Gel, Brooks HYDRO FLO! but i couldn't afford any of them.
2. Sports: bball, vball, hockey, badminton, dodgeball, snowboarding, golf, f*ck i'll play any sport.
3. Drawing: been drawing since i can remember. Ninja Turtles and Transformers were some of my favs growing up.
4. Painting: i always wished i could paint as well as Bob Ross
5. Robots: Gundam, Transformers, Robotech, Voltron.. frick we saw all the greats... those shows would make my imagination run wild.
6. Music: i remember when i was 6 and not knowing why i couldn't help but MOVE whenever Michael Jackson was on. I am a slave to music.
7. Dancing: same as above. Michael, Bobby, Crazy Legs, Legs Almighty, Ken Swift.. just some of my biggest influences.
8. RC Cars: always had a fascination with radio controlled anything. it was magic to me when i was a kid. and then when how cool was it to open up a model kit, build it myself and have that thing move, fully controllable.
Here's my chance. My chance to be a kid again. To just PLAY and have fun. Just DO it!
and something good is BOUND to happen.. if i persist.
1 year ago